Keystone Biofuels, Inc (KBI) is a manufacturer of Biodiesel, an alternative fuel source and renewable diesel fuel substitute. We are Pennsylvania’s longest running biodiesel production facility, and the first to use PA grown products.
We use multiple feedstocks to produce ASTM certified B100.
- Soybean oil, which is provided by Pennsylvania farmers, whereby, reducing our state’s trade deficit and creating jobs within the commonwealth benefiting our economy.
- Waste vegetable oil (WVO) or yellow grease. This plays an essential role in protecting the environment and helps alleviate the nation’s problem of over-burdened landfills by recycling millions of pounds of WVO that would otherwise be disposed of as waste.
Ben Wootton, President and Owner of Keystone Biofuels, Inc.
Mr. Wootton oversees the day-to-day corporate financial operations and the strategic planning of Keystone Biofuels growth. He also leads the overall management and administration of the company.
Mr. Wootton also sits on the Governor’s Renewable Agriculture Energy Council.
Awards and Affiliations
- 2006 Renewable Energy Leadership Award from the Governor’s Renewable Ag. Council
- PennFuture Biofuel Pioneer
- AFREC Member
- National Biodiesel Board Member
- OPIS Member
- Governor’s Stakeholders Group for Penn Security Initiative
- Carlisle Clean Act Board
- American Chemical Society